- Total Post: 4
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts. Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers.
Marketing has always been about connecting with your audience in the right place and at the right time.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO):- The process of optimizing your website to ‘rank’ higher in search engine results pages, therefore increasing the amount of organic (or free) traffic that your website receives.
- Content Marketing:- The creation and promotion of content assets for the purpose of generating brand awareness, traffic growth, lead generation, or customers.
- Inbound Marketing:- Inbound marketing refers to the ‘full-funnel’ approach to attracting, converting, closing, and delighting customers using online content.
- Social Media Marketing:- The practice of promoting your brand and your content on social media channels to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads for your business.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC):- A method of driving traffic to your website by paying a publisher every time your ad is clicked. One of the most common types of PPC is Google AdWords.
- Affiliate Marketing:- A type of performance-based advertising where you receive commission for promoting someone else’s products or services on your website.
- Native Advertising:- Native advertising refers to advertisements that are primarily content-led and featured on a platform alongside other, non-paid content. BuzzFeed sponsored posts are a good example, but many people also consider social media advertising to be ‘native’ — for example, Facebook advertising and Instagram advertising.
- Marketing Automation:- Marketing automation refers to the software that exists with the goal of automating marketing actions. Many marketing departments have to automate repetitive tasks such as emails, social media, and other website actions.
- Email Marketing:- Companies use email marketing as a way of communicating with their audiences. Email is often used to promote content, discounts and events, as well as to direct people towards the business’ website.
- Online PR:- Online PR is the practice of securing earned online coverage with digital publications, blogs, and other content-based websites. It’s much like traditional PR, but in the online space.
But going through tools can be most efficient way to generate leads, because it will be easy and less time consuming. These tools are,