- Total Post: 138
So far, I believe your approach is stellar. I believe you are headed in the right direction for gaining knowledge, acquiring skills, and doing so while not wasting money.
I’ll give you a short reading list that I recommend to include (if you are already reading them awesome!):
- The E Myth Revisited – by Michael E. Gerber
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen R. Covey
- Awakening the Entrepreneur Within – by Michael E. Gerber
- The Psychology of Selling – by Brian Tracy
- Competitive Advantage – by Michael E. Porter
- How to Win Friends & Influence People – by Dale Carnegie
- The E Myth Mastery – By Michael E. Gerber
In addition to that. I would also listen to this guy: https://simonsinek.com/
He’s brilliant to listen to. I don’t make any money for making these recommendations. I have read and listened to them myself to hone my skills and knowledge.